Friday, March 19, 2010

Product Recommendation: Pantene Nature Fusion

Have you joined VocalPoint yet? If not, go! Do it! Get free goodies in your mailbox! Here's the latest goodie I received this weekend:

Pantene Nature Fusion is a special shampoo formula that uses all kinds of nice natural ingredients (cassia, bamboo, avocado oil, and grapeseed extract) to help heal damaged hair and prevent future damage. The line has two formulas--Smooth Vitality and Moisture Balance. I was sent a full-size free bottle of Smooth Vitality and have tried it once and noticed my hair feeling a bit softer just after one use. And, truth be told, I beat up on my hair; I've colored it since I was 14, I blow it dry and straighten it a few times a week, and it's already going gray (and thus wiry and weak). I'm looking forward to seeing how this product works long-term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment